CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Check out Walgreens & CVS clearance if you are in there-I got some great deals tonite! CVS over on the island had a cart up front with LOTS of clearance! I got Bayer Quick Release Aspirin 4 ct for .74 & I had a $1 off coupons! They had tons of make up stuff.

Walgreens had lots of clearance all over the store-a lot of toys are 50% off-I found a gillette razor for $3 & I had a $4 off coupon! & I got my little girl some girly chapstick (yes I know chapstick is normally free but I liked the girly kind!) for .49-they had lots of sets for .99 & lots of makeup for real cheap. They had throws 75% off -I grabbed one for $2.49! They had 3 pack onesies for 1.50 & 2 pack sippy cups (like the nuby kind) for .75! But walk around the store & keep your eyes out!

No comments: