CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 28, 2010

CVS had lots of clearance (I was at the one at N. Ponce), shoe stuff & shoelaces were 80% off, some coloring books were 80%, picture frames, they even had a voice recorder with the mini tapes 80% off so it was $5! They had CD packs on clearance 80%-lots of stuff so keep your eye out!

The Strap Perfect Bra Straps are BOGO at CVS this week & there were $1.50 off coupons in the paper today so if you have 2 papers then $7 for both! Has anyone used these before?

I also got a $2 off $10 baby care purchase yesterday when I scanned my card so I snagged 2 packages of Huggies diapers for $2 each (sale starts today)! I try to go Sat night to get the deals the following week to get 2 trips done in 1! Most stores put the ad in their system late afternoon on Saturday but this does not work for the 2 or 3 day deals as far as I know.

No comments: