CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Target Deals!

Me & the girls had fun running errands in the rain today-went & got free bkfast at Chick fil A & went to Staples & Target! We actually had a lot of fun getting wet & running in the rain! I was in Target today & found a few great deals! Almay make up remover pads are $1.49 in travel section & there is a $2 coupon off ANY Almay product! And there was a set of pots on clearance for 50% off-TFAL brand-regularly $100 on clearance for $50-I have the same brand & LOVE these! They clean so easily! They were in the kitchen section on an end cap. They also have the gillette razors for $4.99 & if you use your $4 coupon only .99 after coupon! I grabbed some oral b stages toothbrushes (will make great baby gifts-I love making little baskets with little things!) for free-used the $1 Target coupon & $1 manufacturer coupon!

Staples I grabbed some copy paper for $1 (after easy rebate that you can submit online), dry erase markers for $1, dry eraser for $1 & a 3 punch hole mini one for $1 which I have been wanting to keep in my notebook for church! I am already ahead & buying things for my son for kindergarten this year & for preschool for my daughter-you can look at the lists ahead on the website or call! But it's a good idea to know so you can grab it when it's cheap!! He needs 2 reams of copy paper so I got that marked off my list! And I did the kleenex deal at Walgreens last week since he needs 2 boxes of those! But that saves me a ton!

Also-I've had a couple people ask but the sippy cups at Walgreens is in a bin next to the cosmetic counter-they had playtex Disney Cars & Princesses-bogo, $3.99 each-so makes it $2 for each one!

No comments: