CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 1, 2010

I scored some great deals tonite!! Walgreens has Purex detergent BOGO this month & if you have the BOGO coupon you get 2 for free (.36 tax). And Lindsay Olives are on sale for .99 with the in ad coupon & if you go here you can get a coupon for $1 off 2! So .50 each-thanks Judi for link!!

Winn-Dixie I got Prego pasta sauce for .30 a jar-they are bogo for 2.59 & I got the heart smart ones & used the 2, $1 off coupons! yay! & I grabbed some more pillows for $2 each which I really need! they also had valentines day stuff up to 90% off so check out the clearance section-I also was being nosy & saw in someones buggy a chicken from the deli & it has a $2 coupon on it-I assume they have to get rid of them if they are marked for today so they mark them down? I didn't ask but if so that is a great deal!


No comments: