CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 22, 2010

If you printed out the $1 coupon off of Vanity Fair napkins last week then FREE napkins this week at Walgreens! The 100 count napkins are bogo at $1.99-there were 2 .50 coupons in yesterday's inserts so it would make it $1 for 200 napkins (if you have 2 coupon) which I think is a great deal especially for nice napkins (they are like 2 napkins in 1-I even tear them in half-yeah a little cheap-I even have my son trained on that one!). I was at the one across from the hospital & they had good clearance-I got a mega blocks spiderman set for $3.50. There is also a $1 moneymaker on Planter's peanuts this week if you became a fan on facebook & printed off a $1.50 coupon-They are on sale for $1.50 so after coupon FREE but there was a $1 off 2 coupon in the monthly booklet there so $1 moneymaker!

There was a $3 off any schik disposable razor in the paper yesterday & these are .99 at Publix in the travel section so $2 moneymaker!! (Thanks I heart Publix.com).

No comments: