CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 8, 2010

More Walgreen clearance!

Baskets-$1.79 each (2 pack), sippy cup $2, spaghetti thing .50!

I lucked out tonite & found more pullups on clearance for $2.89! And I had $2 off coupons & I got a RR for $5 for buying 3 huggies products so I actually got paid $1.80 for buying 3 packages of pullups! Whoo hoo! And I found these cute baskets for $1.79-I love to organize so I was excited about this find-one was a perfect fit for our "warm fuzzy jar" I posted about earlier. They also have great toys on clearance. The one on A1A definitely had a better selection but the one in Southpark had great toys too (across from the hospital)! They had a vanity for a little girl on clearance-I can't remember how much-but a lot of toys are 50%-75% off! And make sure to look in the clearance section! I grabbed a spaghetti thing for .50! Mine just broke! And the Disney sippy cups are BOGO! So $2 each which is a great deal for Playtex brand & can make a great Easter basket stuffer! I thought they were so cute!

And if you are familiar with the huggies rewards codes-pullups also has a website to enter codes! Go here if you have any to enter! Thanks Lacey who has been lucky to win a free package of diapers, $25 off electric bill & a $10 gift card!

No comments: