CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 28, 2010

Another Great Publix Trip!

Another great week at Publix! I had coupons expiring 6/30 so needed to use them & I got all this for $3.36 & that was a $1 in tax! My bill was I think $84 before coupons. It helped that the Energizer batteries I got rang up wrong-they gave them to me for FREE & gave me $4.18 in change from my coupons I had! I was shocked & was not expecting that at all! & I got more blueberries-the coupon would not work but she still put it through anyhow-usually they accept Publix coupons up to 1 week past expiration.

6 Fiber One Yogurts (had rain check for BOGO & had BOGO coupons) so FREE
Energizer 10 pack AA FREE
Rubbermaid Water Bottle (50% off this week & had $1 manufacturer coupon from yesterday's insert so $1.24) & it's BPA Free!
5 Blueberries FREE
2 Kraft Mayo FREE (used 1 manufacturer & publix $1 off & it was $1.99)
2 Flat Out Bread FREE (had bogo raincheck & manufacturer coupons)
4 Smart Balance Milk-.80 overage
Fresh Green Beans
5 Kiwi Fruit
2 Green Bell Peppers
Bananas
2 Publix Party Cups $2.69 (had bogo coupon from baby club & needed these for my daughter's bday party this weekend)
3 Publix 2L sodas (.50 each! great deal & needed them for bday party)
Pull-up's (had FREE coupon from House Party I won)
Animal Crackers small box (had FREE coupon from Baby Club)
10 Applesauce (these don't expire until 2012 so these are GREAT to put in food storage!!)

& I used my $10 off $50 purchase Baby Club Coupon from Winn-Dixie!!

As you can see I got basic stuff or what was on sale-I already have a stockpile of everything I need to make dinner & I always freeze meat!

& I just got contacted from Arquest to do the pullup diaper study-whoo hoo!!!

No comments: