CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Stockpiling & Ideas on How to Organize!

My bathroom closet! I was so proud that I finally decided to organize it better! I found the colorful box at a garage sale & had some already & bought the rest from Big Lots-I have over 20 body washes-I wish something else would be a money maker! I have 2 containers filled with floss & toothbrushes-I don't think I will ever have to buy that again!
I decided to take some pictures of how I organize things so I hope you find it helpful! Any other ideas-post a comment! This is where I tape all my recipes that I use a lot-saves a lot of time!
This is just an example of what I have talked about-I tape a piece of paper with what I have in the cabinets with the expiration date!
My cereal stockpile is getting low! I usually write the dates on the front with a permanent marker so I can see better when they expire.
I LOVE my can organizers & as you can see I still need more room! I do have an empty row because I need more diced tomatoes-I am patiently waiting for a good deal!
Part of my pantry! Lots of stockpile! My husband goes through oats so fast! I got these for $1.52 each at Target-they have a shelf life of 1 year+
I should have made it more neat before taking a pic! But I love this door organizer-it hooks over the door & I got it for around $20 at Wal-Mart. I keep commonly used things on it like sandwich bags, trash bags, medicines, peanut butter & bread...
Yeah my medicine cabinet needs a lot of organizing! But I keep it in a small plastic container which has been great! Shoe boxes also work great for organizing & they are FREE!
I found this at Home Depot for $2-$3-It holds a lot of oatmeal packets!

3 comments:

whatsapp Status Groups said...

The Information is given by you is very informative and relevant.
Regards,
Watch Trending Videos

Sweepstakes offers said...

Enter History Channel The Lost Corvettes Giveaway aka Corvette Heroes Sweepstakes or Dream Car Giveaway at thelostcorvettes.com.

apnidigitalduniya said...


Best free listing Portal in Faridabad. These sites help your business to get huge traffic from targeted customers.