CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My Publix Shopping Trip Tonite!

This was a great week at Publix for me! I actually had an audience tonite & couldn't help but have a huge smile on my face! My total before my coupons was $73.03 & after I handed her my coupons it was $4.97 & this is all I purchased:

Eye of the Round Steak $4.95
1 Raspberries
4 blueberries FREE
4 Eggo Waffles $1 OVERAGE
Green Beans
1 Fisher Fusion Nut Mix FREE
2 Tostitos Chips
2 Arnold Bread
4 Gas-X ($4.44 in OVERAGE)
2 Combat Ant Killer (.62 OVERAGE before tax)
4 lbs bananas
Quantum Finish Start Kit (paid $2-normally wouldn't buy this but figured I would try-does 12 washes)
5 Dannon Dan-O-Nino Yogurt (.17 each)
1 lb tomatos
Cool Whip
2 Tombstone Frozen Pizzas

My total Savings was $107.53!! This is sooooo much fun!

1 comment:

Lorine said...

wow that's awesome!! I'm jealous haha