CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 11, 2010

Another reason to sign up for Baby Clubs!

Yeah-I am up a little late-couldn't fall asleep thinking about my bike that was stolen today! Me & my son rode up to our clubhouse to exercise/swim & parked it close the pool gate & when we went to leave it was gone! I can't believe someone came that close & stole something-first day of school being out (hate to blame it on teenagers but I just assume it was one!)

Back to my point of the post: I got this in the mail today-3 coupons from Winn-Dixie that I can use at Publix! This is for babies up to 2 years old & then Publix has a Preschool Pals program up to age 5 which sends you lots of coupons too! You have to sign up for it once your child turns 2! If you can't see the coupons they are for FREE 12 ct cupcakes, FREE 12 ct ice cream cups & $10 off $50 purchase!

No comments: