CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Cheap Cereal at Target!

Fiber One Cereal is on sale for $2.50 at Target & you get a $5 Gift Card if you buy 5 of them & there are .75 coupons on coupons.com for the Fiber One Bran cereal, Fiber One Raisin Bran, Fiber One Shredded Wheat & Fiber One Honey Clusters so that is a total of 8 coupons that you can print per computer!!

So if you only have 1 computer & print out 5 coupons you will only pay .75 a box!!! I now have 49 boxes of unopened cereal after doing that deal today (no I did not buy that many today!! if anyone has been in my pantry knows I have rows of cereal stocked up to the ceiling!)-I think you can say I am definitely OVERSTOCKED on cereal!! My husband eats it sometimes twice a day so it goes pretty fast in our house & I use some cereal for snacks since it is cheaper than buying other snack food & it doesn't usually expire for a year!

If they are all out-ask a clerk & there is a big chance there is some in the back since there are no rainchecks on it!

No comments: