CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 1, 2010


I was so excited when I opened my mailbox today! I got my free recyclable bag with coupons, my free coupons from Kraft, my coupons from Publix from the baby club, my free $5 off a purchase of $30 coupon at Winn-Dixie from Recycle Bank (which I will prob use at Publix!), my free Kiwi magazine (which I actually do read since it has great tips/recipe ideas that are organic & has coupons in it) & my free Butterfinger coupon!

There are lots of free subscriptions to magazines & even if you don't have time to read them, I recommend getting them because a lot of them have coupons in them! & you can always bring the magazines to your work or a dr office-I would just make sure you cut your address off first!

No comments: