CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

FREE wipes at Wal-Mart!!

If you got the paper last week there was a coupon in it for $2 off Pampers Wipes & they are on sale at Wal-Mart for $1.97 so FREE wipes! Glad I got 5 papers last week!

Heard of House Party.com? Well it is a site where you can apply to be a host of parties-I have won 2 so far-a Martha Stewart craft one where I got LOTS of cool tools & crafts (some which I got to keep!) & a Pull-Up party where I got a coupon for a free package of pull-ups & a free digital key chain!! And I just won to be a host for the Febreeze Party today!! I just applied yesterday (guess it was the last day!) So if you haven't already: go sign up! You get lots of samples/coupons to share with your guests-it's fun! If you want to come to my party & meet some new moms/friends, send me an email!

No comments: