CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 11, 2010

Tab's Tips Thursdays!

I have this posted on my blog on the right hand side but I have heard from several people lately that these activities are great-I have not gone before but may go & check it out!

~Free Concerts at the City Plaza: Memorial Day – Labor Day, every Thursday evening in the Plaza de la ConstituciĆ³n, (I guess it is also referred to as the square) downtown St. Augustine. All you need is your chair! To view the schedule go to www.plazaconcerts.com.

~Music by the Sea Concert Series: Every Wednesday, mid May – mid October at the St. Augustine Beach Pier Pavilion. Free concerts and local restaurants offering dinners for sale at the Pavilion. Bring your beach chair and coolers, it’s great for all ages.

No comments: