CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Homemade Pizza Recipe!

I made homemade pizza the last 2 nights & wanted to share the easy recipe that my sis gave me! This is a fun thing to make with the family since they can "decorate" it how they want!

I used whole wheat flour & my toppings were: mozzarella & cheddar cheese, bell peppers, tomatoes, garlic (fresh cloves we had leftover), & onions so it was a pretty healthy dinner! Zucchini is also great too on top!

This makes 1 pizza crust & I spread it out pretty thin!

1tsp baking powder
1 1/3 cups whole wheat flour (or regular-I just use whole wheat since it is better for you!)
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup skim milk
2 Tbsp olive oil

Mix flour, baking powder & salt, Stir in milk & oil, knead dough on flat surface for a few minutes, shape in ball & cover with bowl x 10 minutes, spray cookie sheet or pan with cooking spray & flatten out & bake 8 minutes (this helps it to be crispy & not soggy!) & then Top & bake on 375 for 15-20 minutes! SOOOOOO easy!!

No comments: