CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Log into your Kraft First Taste account to see if you have some Free Coupons in your account, just click: "my offers"

I got all these 6 FREE product coupons:
  • ONE (1) FREE package each of KOOL-AID Fun Fizz Drink Drops (up to $2.49)
  • OSCAR MAYER Deli Fresh Shaved Meats (up to $4.50)
  • RITZ CRACKERFULS Filled Crackers (up to $3.49)
  • KRAFT 100 CALORIE PACKS CHEESE BITES (up to $3.29)
  • KRAFT HOMESTYLE DELUXE Macaroni & Cheese Dinner (up to $3.99)
  • DIGIORNO® Deep Dish Pizza (up to $3.30)
I had checked yesterday & didn't have it but this morning I checked again & did-yay! I've got FREE coupon for Oscar Mayer Turkey Bacon too! It's way easy to create an account & they mail you the coupons!

No comments: