CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Tab's Tips Thursdays!

I haven't done one of these in forever (if you want to read the others-on the left hand side where it says search this blog-type in tabs tips thursdays & they will pop up).

Here is my quick tip:

When I am searching websites for the deals or reading emails instead of my kids watching a movie on our tv I pull up hulu.com & play a cartoon for them (I make both screens half the size so they can both fit-they love watching new shows-Inspector Gadget being a favorite!) & I get to snuggle with them at the same time!

I had no idea hulu had kids shows & even movies-I was excited about Lifetime movies!!

Well that is my tip for the day!! If you want to send me questions-I can start answering them & posting them on here because I am sure they will help someone else as well!

No comments: