CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Tab's Tips Thursdays!

Been gone all day but wanted to share a quick little tip about free samples! You can sign up to receive free samples all the time! Walmart.com has a link for a bunch of them & other blogs advertise them-you may think it isn't worth the time but it really doesn't take that long! It's just filling in your name & address most of the time & sometimes coupons get sent with the sample-like today I got a free southbeach diet bar with a $1 off coupon!

I love the shampoo/conditioner or soap samples for when I travel or I just love mixing up which kind I use at least once a week. If you sign up for enough of them, you'd be surprised how long they last you!

And a lot of times you have to put your email address, so if you haven't already, I would definitely make up a "junk" email account-if not you will start getting LOTS of newsletter or junk mail!

No comments: