CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

$4 off $20 @ recyclebank.com


you receive 40 points when you sign up with recyclebank + an additional 50 points for joining the "ebay green team."

there is no obligation and with those 90 points you can order a cvs $4 off $20 coupon (50 points)!

the cvs coupon can be ordered once per household per month. (if you accumulate more points and they still offer it a month from now.)

source: i heart cvs: $4 off $20 @ recyclebank.com http://www.iheartcvs.com/2010/02/4-off-20-recyclebankcom.html#ixzz0f6CpBVz0

I'm not sure exactly how this works-but you can use the coupon at Publix! I just got back from going to CVS with a friend & let me just tell you that place STILL confuses me! I don't think that will ever change! So don't feel bad if you are new & confused! I have been doing this for years & am still confused!! You can see a peek at the ad next week at iheartcvs.com! I already have my plan written out which really helps to do ahead of time!! & I like Southern Savers tip to use the buggy (does anyone else call it that? people laugh at me for saying that sometimes!) with the 4 corners so you can separate your transactions if you are doing more than one which is usually every time!

No comments: