CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 12, 2010

Jacksonville Shopping!

My hubby was so nice & watched all the kids while I made a trip to Jacksonville & had a fun day with my mom, sister & brother!! Here are some deals I thought that were worth sharing:

World Market is closing down-not sure if all of them are-but the one in Orange Park is. So everything was on sale. I wasn't blown away by any of the prices but maybe you will be! I've never shopped there.

Aeropostale (there is one at the outlets) if you bring in a gently used pair of jeans by Sunday you can get 25% off another pair!

Dilliard's was having a great sale! 70% off LOTS of items! I even got my son a pair of Sperry shoes for $8.99! They had lots of clothes for under $10 too! I got my son a suit set for $10 too! So if you are in the area I would definitely stop by!

No comments: