CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 8, 2010

Walgreens!

It's a pretty good week at Walgreen's this week-I had $4.50 in overage! This is what I did so maybe it will help some people understand:

1.) Super polygrip $2
Used $1 coupon
Paid $1 OOP & got $2 RR so $1 in overage! (Not sure why there wasn't any tax!)
2.) Same thing
3.) Same thing
4.) Bought Dove Body Wash $5.99
Used $1.50 coupon from here
Bought 6 Nabisco Crackers for .99
Used 2, $2 off 2 coupons from here & 2, $1 off 1 Nabisco Cracker Product
Used 2 $2 RR from Super Polygrip
Paid .79 OOP & got a $6 RR.

So I got 6 items, used 6 coupons, got 6 crackers for free, 3 super polygrip (yes I will give this to someone who can use it!), & Dove Body Wash for free & made out $4.50-if you count tax which I do-$4.14! And then I went to Publix & used my RR that I had left! I am hoping Publix gets reimbursed, the store manager thinks they will but is suppose to get back to me if they don't, but they are manufacturer coupons, Publix does them as a competitor BUT they do scan!

No comments: