CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Publix Shopping Video!

One of the blogs I follow posted a great video about Publix shopping-I would def recommend watching it! Go here! It will def help to understand better especially the overage. Just to recommend something different instead of grabbing more food-is I get a gift card-like yesterday I got a TON of food-2 pork roast, turkey meat, 8 boxes of cereal, 8 boxes of Kashi Pizza, bread, broccoli, bananas, & lots others-had overage-got a $30 gift card trying to estimate how much I needed to get & spent $4 OOP-& that was with purchasing a $30 gift card so i had around $25 in overage yesterday (thanks to Knox & the Vivarin (which was out of stock & the store manager said he would still honor the coupon when it came back in stock). Publix is so great!!

No comments: