CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

More Chick Fil A deals!

I also forgot to mention that Chick-Fil-A has a 10 count Valentine's Cards with free Ice-Dream on them for $3! So that equals out to .30 for each ice cream cone! I bought that too! Fun little treat for the kids & we love going to play there-it is so clean! But if you buy a kid's meal you can trade in your toy & get a ice cream cone instead!

And on my receipt printed out a FREE chicken sandwich for doing a survey! So I pretty much got those for free! This is the third time I have got 1 of those & I got 2 tonite-I asked if they are on all receipts & she said it prints out on about every 12 receipts so I guess I just got lucky tonite!! But pay attention to your receipt!

No comments: