CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 19, 2010

I ran some errands tonite & here are some deals I saw-

Some of you know about the Oil of Olay Rebate here-well Big Lots has them on clearance for $1 each so it will be a $12 moneymaker! No coupons needed! They were in the clearance section when I was there yesterday.

Winn-Dixie-the hunts tomato sauce is a great deal-I even got the overage-I had 6 coupons so .78 in overage! I also signed up for the baby club with the new card & got a coupon for free pack of diapers & free pack of wipes! And right now they have a promo where you get a $1.50 off when you buy diapers, & .50 off when u buy wipes so I had another $2 in overage-whoo hoo!

Family Dollar had some clothes on clearance-I found a cute flannel pj set for under $4! They had some cute shoes & cute outfits too! I saw some really cute girl's dresses for $6 or less! I've never shopped in there much before!

Target has the Keebler fudge stripe cookies on sale for $1.52 & you get a $5 gift card for purchasing 5 & you can use a $1 off 3 coupon here so .32 a pack-great deal-I know my son will love bringing these for his snack for his class for school! They weren't ringing up $1.52 but the sign was up so they honored it...

No comments: