CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Few Deals

Winn-Dixie has some great deals this week so check out their ad & Southern Savers for coupon match ups! Free Hunt's Tomato Sauce! I was able to print more than 2 on 1 computer!

Food Lion has Blue Bunny ice cream on sale for $1.88-& if you the $1 coupon from blue bunny's website only .88!! And grapes are .88 lb.

Valentine's is 1/2 off at most places-great to stock up on some of the little gifts to put in grab bags for kid's bday parties! I found some mini notepads, airplanes (thought those were so cute since they are usually boyish!), mini bubbles, heart bracelets (they are pink/red with hearts but there girly so they work esp since I have 2 girls!) for all under $1 each. And I grabbed some cheap candy like ring pops (.38), fun dips (.50) for Easter baskets at CVS! I even lucked up & found a $4 off $20 purchase CVS coupon in CVS parking lot that I will be using at Publix-whoo hoo! (FYI-I was not scoping out the parking lot for coupons-it just happened to be on the ground when I stepped out of my car!)

Target has some of their dollar spot stuff 1/2 off too!

No comments: