CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 4, 2010

CiCi's Pizza!

CiCi's started Kid's Night last Wednesday & Kid's Buffet is .99!! There were coupons in last week's inserts for Buy One Adult Buffet get one free! My family of 5 (one is a baby & 1 was free-you only pay 4 and up) ate for $6!! Can't beat that! I really love CiCi's-they have veggies on the salad bar (which luckily without any fight my kids gobbled them down lastnight!) & they have dessert! So we have been loyal to De Leon Pizza the last 6 years ($1 cheese slice night on Wednesdays) but I think we will be venturing off to CiCi's for a while!

There are also coupons in the Mint Magazine for .99 kid's buffet so you can go a different night-but Sparky the Clown is there on Wednesdays only & my kids love him!

No comments: