CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 20, 2010

I forgot to mention that Food Lion has bananas for .45 a pound & we went in Diane's Natural Foods (located in the plaza with Hobby Lobby & Big Lots) the other day-they had a few things on clearance & would be a great deal with a coupon (they do take manufacturer coupons). We bought some raw Thomas Honey & it is soooo yummy! I just looked at their website & it looks like the Feed Store sells it so I'm going to check if they are cheaper (we paid 9.99 for a huge jar!). Expensive but it's my husband's spending money-luckily he doesn't have any expensive hobbies!

& sorry for the lack of posting-I've been busy organizing the last few days since we got new office furniture but in general, life has just been really busy lately so not sure when I will start posting more but follow Southern Savers website & hip2save.com & I'll just post local things when I get a chance & email me if you find any good deals & I will post them! And if you have any questions I am more than happy to help out so just email me!

No comments: