CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Fraudulent Chick Fil A Coupons!

I just learned today when we were at Chick Fil A that I had bought fraudulent coupons on ebay! The owner/operator was very nice & let me use it & I gave him the information from where I purchased them from-so be careful! They look almost identical to the ones-but they was a certain hologram missing which is how he knew-he said they have been having problems getting so many in-but he said the calendar coupons are not fraud so those are ok to purchase on ebay!

I hope everyone had a fun Saturday & got to go to some events! My kids had a blast with the free samples of peach milkshakes & chick n minis! And getting their face painted, balloons, & the bounce house at Chick fil A!

No comments: