CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Satisfaction Guaranteed!

I thought maybe a lot of you weren't aware but if you buy store brand diapers, on the package it says 100% satisfaction guaranteed! So if you don't like them, take them back to the store & they will give you your money back! If you have a problem with Luvs-they have a guarantee that is found on their package, & the other brands you can call their 1-800 number-I had bought size 1-2 Huggies Diapers & they were digging in my daughter's skin leaving red marks real bad & I called to complain (they need to know your compliments/complaints so they can make things better!) & they sent me a coupon for a free box!

So if you are every dissatisfied with anything call & complain or bring it back to the store! You paid for it, you should get your money's worth!

No comments: