CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 11, 2010

I wanted to post a this again for some new readers!

I wasn't sure if a lot of people were aware of this or not so I wanted to share! I was thankful when a friend told me about it! But at the St Johns County Tax Collector's Office (next to the Sherriff's office) there is an office called Project Buckle Up and they will check or put in your carseat to make sure it is safe (which to my surprise several times I have had them in wrong!). I do this every time I switch carseats out and finally went today to get the baby's one put in. They are really nice and it is free for them to do that. If you are getting any kind of financial assistance like Healthy Start, WIC, Food Stamps...you can buy a carseat for $20! Their number is 209-2250 and just ask to speak to Project Buckle Up and set up an appointment.

No comments: