CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 22, 2010

More info on the Cathedral Festival!

I just saw on the website for the Cathedral Festival that you can buy advanced tickets (for the rides) for 1/2 price!! This is what I saw on the website-Carmelo's Marketplace is the only one I know of (located on King St) & I called & they have them tonite & not sure when they will pick them up tomorrow so hopefully they will still have them in the morning when I go!

Advance Ride Tickets are on sale NOW. Advance ride tickets let you double your fun! Advance tickets are $10/sheet of 20; at the festival, tickets are $20/sheet of 20. Most rides take 4 to 6 tickets. Tickets are available at Carmelo's Marketplace, the Cathedral Basilica rectory, or the CPS office. You may also contact the school, 904.824.2861, Monday - Friday 8 am - 2 pm, or a CPS family for more information.

Kids 5 & under are free to get in, adults are $5 a person.

No comments: