CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 9, 2010

Staples sent out an email today with a coupon for a free ream of copy paper after easy saver rebate! You have to go in before tomorrow. You can submit it online & it is WAY easy!

I also was in the dollar store today & they have lots of good hairclips-Goody Brand-like the clear pony tail holders-they are usually around $2.50 at Walmart for I think 250 of them & they have them for $1 for 500 of them! They had clear or different colors & had cute clips! They also had cute summer dresses for infant girls! And even jackets! Go when you have time & walk up & down the aisle-you never know what u may find! Oh and they also had a mini peeler that goes on your finger-I have one & love it! I use it a lot to sliver carrots for my pasta fugoli soup I make or for peeling carrots or anything-it works really good!

No comments: