CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 26, 2010

My Walgreens had everything in stock today but wanted to point out if it's not on the shelf-ASK! Because most of the time the items that are on sale that week are on end caps or in the beauty section with it's own stand-like the trimmer that is free this week-it was all out on the shelf but I asked & pointed me to a stand that had a ton of them! I would also ask a "happy" person-if you ask someone that appears not happy to be there then don't ask them because chances are they will say they don't have anymore. In that case, I always go ask someone else instead! And don't feel bad doing multiple transactions-I use to go back a different day when I first started out but the cashiers understand because TONS of people do it! If there are people behind me in line, then I always let them go ahead after I do my first transaction. But I usually always try to check out in the cosmetic section because they are always soooooo nice & no line!!

No comments: