CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 17, 2010

My plan at Walgreens next week!!

Buy 2 Bayer 24-36 ct. = $3RR
Buy 2 Bayer Aspirin 325MG Tablets 24ct $3.29 each (based on on-line price)
Use 2 $1/1 coupons from the 3/21 SS
Use the $3/1 in-ad coupon (will deduct $6; please note that this coupon does not specify a size in the ad so I am assuming that it will scan for any Bayer product)
Pay absolutely nothing
Get a $3 RR
Final Cost FREE + $4.42 moneymaker (part of this will have gone towards the filler items)!

I actually printed out this coupon from iheartpublixcom-it is $1.50 off Bayer Aspirin so even better deal!!

-$1.50/1 Bayer Aspirin product 24ct. or larger, OR any Heart Health Advantage product
*UPDATE ASPIRIN COUPON WAS A MISPRINT IN AD!

Nature’s Bounty Vitamin D-1000 IU 120 tablets $5 = $5 RR
Use the $2/1 coupon found here or found here (if you have not yet signed up for the Healthy Rewards program)
Final Cost FREE + a $2 moneymaker!


& my filler item since there will be a total of 3 coupons (the $3 off in the ad is limit 3 so it is considered 1 coupon-isn't walgreens so confusing?!) used for the Aspirin will be my pictures I have to pick up from a couple of weeks ago when there was free prints and 20 prints for .20-I've been waiting on picking them up for when I need a filler item!!

THEN 2nd Transaction:

Nature's Bounty Vitamins which will be $3 after $2 coupon
Tights (for my little girl-they are only $1.67! That is cheaper than Wal-Mart! If you walk around Walgreens you'll be surprised the things you find that are a good deal!).
Use $3 RR from Bayer Aspirin & pay $1.67 + tax out of pocket & then I will have 2, $5 RR left over that I will use at Publix or next week at Walgreens! Now I had to grab an extra thing since you have to have an item for EACH coupon used! Even if it is a coupon that you cut out of the weekly ad that is still considered a coupon!

Now hopefully this will all be in stock! Thanks Hip2Save for coupon matchups!!

No comments: